dirtypretty artwear Terms and Conditions
Our full name is: dirtypretty artwear
Registered office/mailing address: 15828 Lobster Valley Rd Alsea, OR 97324
Email address: [email protected]
Phone number (in the US): 206-371-6936
Date: November 2016
Register for a new account
Although this is not required for purchase, having a dirtypretty artwear account has some advantages:
1. Easily access your order information from https://dirtyprettyartwear.com/.
2. Access your order tracking information from your My Account page.
3. View your previous orders.
3. Reorder a previous order from the My Account page.
4. Access and edit your account information including addresses, passwords and login information.
You can register for a new account by clicking on the My Account link in the Main Menu. Once you have created an account, use the My Account link to access the login.
You may also register for a new account from the bottom of the Checkout Page above Your Order.
Using the store
The first step to making a purchase is to find an item you would like to purchase in our store at https://dirtyprettyartwear.com/
Once you have found an item that strikes your fancy, click the Add to Cart button. This manually adds the item to your cart. Repeat this process until you have added everything you wish to purchase. You can add or adjust quantities or remove items in the next step – the Cart.
Accessing the Cart
Access the Cart in a variety of ways:
1. Simply click on the Cart Icon in the upper right of the Main Menu on any page. If you have added items the Cart will show the number of items you have added.
2. From the Main Menu My Account link drop down menu, click on the Cart link.
3. From the Shop or Shop Category pages, once you have clicked Add to Cart, the Add to Cart button changes and becomes a View Cart button. Clicking the View Cart will take you to your Cart with the items you have selected to purchase.
Using the Cart Page
The Cart page offers you the opportunity to edit your order.
1. Delete items in your Cart by clicking on the red X in the circle on the left of the Cart page.
2. Adjust item quantities by clicking the + or – signs on the right of the quantity.
3. If you have a coupon, add the coupon code below the item listing, then click apply.
Once you are satisfied with your order, click Proceed to Checkout on the bottom right of the Cart page.
Using the checkout
1. If you have created an account, please login at the top.
2. If you forgot to add a Coupon on the Cart page, you can add it here.
3. Fill in the Billing Details and the shipping information if different than the billing information. Red asterisk symbols denote required fields for you to fill out.
4. Don’t forget to include Order Notes if you have special shipping delivery notes or other notes you would like to add to your order. Find Order Notes on the right side of the checkout page below the shipping address information.
5. Check the shipping option you desire. Shipping choices will depend on where your order is shipping. The least expensive option is chosen by default.
6. Read the Terms and Conditions and click the box that indicates that you agree with our Terms and Conditions. This check box is on the lowest left part of the Checkout page.
7. Click the Place Order button to finally place your order. If you have filled in all the required fields correctly, you will be directed to Paypal to complete your purchase.
8. Go to Paypal to complete your payment via credit card, debit card, or Paypal account.
9. Congratulations! Once your order is complete, you will be redirected to the Order Received page where you can review what you purchased.
10. When your order has been received at dirtypretty artwear, you will receive a confirmation email with all your pertinent order information. If you do not receive an order confirmation email within an hour or two after making your purchase, please check your spam folder. If you have any questions about your order, please email us and we will get right back to you.
Order Complete = Order Shipped
When your order has shipped (generally the first full business day after your order was placed), you should receive an Order Complete email. Included in this email will be your tracking information, and the date shipped.
The only language in which we provide these terms of sale is English.
Online payments to dirtypretty artwear will be made via Paypal through our online store at https://dirtyprettyartwear.com//shop. We can also take payments via Square. If for some reason you are unable to use Paypal, please email us with the items you would like to purchase, your address and a current phone number. We will get in touch with you and complete your order using Square.
Orders ship only after payment is confirmed received. If for any reason payment is declined, we will contact you to make other arrangements if possible.
All dirtypretty artwear products are made by hand in the mountain forests of Alsea, Oregon, USA. Dimensions are approximate. Sizes and/or colors may vary slightly due to the characteristics of handmade products.
We do our best to ship all orders received on the next full business day.
Occasionally, due to the nature of our remote physical location, it may take longer than anticipated to ship your order due to inclement weather, power outage or blocked roads.
Back ordered items
We try to keep all items in stock as often as possible. Occasionally, an item will become sold out of current stock. When this occurs, it is still possible to buy the item in question, but it will not ship immediately.
If you have purchased an item that is backordered it will be notated in your cart and on your Order Received confirmation. We try to build and ship back ordered items within 72 hours of order placement. Back ordered items ship at no additional cost using the shipping method purchased in the initial order.
Seller shall not be held responsible for any failure of performance to make timely delivery of all or any part of the Goods in the event such failure was due, in whole or in part, to federal, provincial or municipal action, statute, ordinance or regulation, strike or other labor trouble, fire or other damage to or destruction of, in whole or in part, the Goods or the manufacturing facility for the Goods, the lack of or inability to obtain raw materials, labor, fuel, electrical power, water or supplies, or any other cause, act of God, contingency or circumstances not subject to the reasonable control of Seller, which causes delays or hinders the manufacture or delivery of Goods. Seller shall determine in good faith the extent to which it can reasonably control a cause, contingency, or circumstance that affects the performance of its obligations.
Shipping and Handling
Shipping fees are subject to change without notice to reflect current USPS prices.
The most appropriate sized shipping container will be used to safely send your order. This means that shipping fees may be altered accordingly and will be reflected when your payment is processed.
All items ship from Alsea, OR or Corvallis, OR.
We ship to the USA using USPS Priority Mail (2-4 days delivery) and USPS Priority Mail Express (guaranteed 2 day delivery – or your shipping cost will be refunded). Priority Mail and Priority Mail Express packages will be shipped with tracking information that will be provided to you in our Completed Order email. If you have not received your package 7 days after you received our Completed Order Email, please contact us at [email protected]. Be sure to include your order number so we can get everything taken care of as quickly as possible.
We ship all international orders using the United States Postal Service (USPS) Priority Mail International. We do not ship international express.
In general, most Priority Mail International shipping takes 6-10 business days, but can take longer due to customs and other factors. Priority Mail International packages include a customs number that can be used for tracking purposes.
If you have not received your package 21 days after you received our Completed Order email, please contact us at [email protected]. Be sure to include your order number so we can get everything taken care of as quickly as possible.
Prices for products are quoted on our website.
All prices are subject to change without notice.
Dimensions are approximate. Sizes and/or colors may vary slightly due to the characteristics of handmade products.
Damaged or Short Shipment
Please check merchandise upon receipt.
A written claim (via email) for damage during shipping, missing items, or lost shipments must be made within 5 business days of receipt of goods. Defective Goods will be repaired or replaced, or a full credit may be issued at our option.
Short shipped items will be replaced and reshipped as soon as possible at no additional shipping cost.
Please contact us at [email protected] to resolve any of these issues
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we are happy to exchange it for another item or issue a store credit. We do not offer returns or refunds.
Please contact dirtypretty artwear for return authorization by email. Customer is responsible for all shipping costs including return of initial purchase and shipping of the new order.
If you receive damaged merchandise you may request a return for refund or exchange within 30 days of the arrival of the order. Contact dirtypretty artwear for return authorization by email. Customer will be credited the cost of return shipping and new order shipping when the return request is due to receipt of damaged merchandise.
Your return package must be postmarked within 5 business days after receiving your return authorization. A copy of your original invoice must be included with your returned item. dirtypretty artwear reserves the right to refuse items that are returned without authorization.
All our items are handmade and there will be slight differences in product appearances due to the inherent qualities of handmade merchandise. The buyer accepts this inherent variability when the order is placed. It will not be considered a fault and therefore no credit will be issued. We strive to create merchandise that is as close to identical as possible. The true beauty of being handmade includes these subtle and sublime variations.
All sales are final on sale, discounted or custom made items – no returns or exchanges.
Repairs will be made on products that suffer from manufacturers defects within one year of purchase free of charge.
You must notify dirtypretty artwear to request a repair authorization, and ship the jewelry to us within five business days of authorization. Please be ready with the item name of the damaged jewelry, a detailed description of its condition, and a clear photograph, if possible, before requesting a repair authorization.
Repairs due to customer wear or damage will be charged for the cost of repair materials, labor and shipping.
We also offer earring replacements. If you lose one earring and need to order a replacement, please contact us. Matching earrings generally requires the original to match.
All shipping, tracking and insurance charges for exchanges or repairs (unless due to manufacturers defect) are the customer’s responsibility and cannot be refunded.
Please pack jewelry in a well-padded container and ship via UPS or USPS. Shipping insurance is not required but recommended.
dirtypretty artwear is not responsible for damages or loss incurred in return shipping, and we retain the right to refuse returns, exchanges or repairs shipped without authorization.
We strongly recommend that you send your order back to us by recorded delivery. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.
The following elements of this web site are the property of dirtypretty artwear and are protected by United States and international copyright laws:
All text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and data compilations—both individually and as they are compiled on the site.
All rights reserved.
If you would like to use any of our images for promotional purposes please ask permission first – a simple email is fine.
dirtypretty artwear will make available images that you might require for your print and online presence. Should you require any additional images, please contact us.
Any imagery you wish to provide yourself must be approved prior to use (please allow adequate lead-time for approval; two weeks is recommended).