In the aftermath of the holidays – with all the house guests, elaborate meals, and gift giving – my husband and I have been talking a LOT about the value of a good old fashioned “thank you” note. Thank You notes come in all shapes and sizes but the best ones (in our humble opinions) have a few things in common:
- They come from the heart.
- They show that days (or months) later, I’m still thinking about you.
- They say “You’re important enough for me to actually get off my buns and do something about it!”
- They help us stay connected.
So, while we may not have had dinner together or an exchange of gifts – YOU, our dear customers, have made our lives unimaginably better this past year, and Mark and I want to say a sincere and resounding THANK YOU to each and every one of you!
By purchasing an ethically handcrafted piece of dirtypretty artwear this year you’ve enabled us to:
- Become an active professional member of the Ethical Metalsmiths organization,
- Begin working with a new supplier so we now use recycled AND fairmined precious metals in our designs,
- Begin planning our new passive solar jewelry studio, and
- Increase the food growing capacity and overall self sufficiency of our little homestead!
We’ve dreamed of living a sustainable life, amidst the quiet beauty of nature, where our creativity and hard work can support us. With each purchase of dirtypretty artwear, you are directly supporting those dreams, and for that we are immensely grateful!
We wish you all a happy, healthy and fulfilling 2017!
amy, mark & ruby